9.01.2005

Spidy Man


We thought for Everett's introduction to the website, we would use a picture of him in his favorite pajamas. He, however, does not see them as pajamas, but rather part of his transformation into "Spidyman". When he dons this "outfit" he runs around the house screaming "I spidyman, spidyman runs, here comes spidyman"--something only an almost two year old looks cute doing. The real dilemma here is what we are going to do when he outgrows these pajamas--and the time is quickly approaching. We have enough trouble when they have to go in the wash! Perhaps we will have to invest in some new super hero pajamas--any ideas are welcome!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Spidy Man! He is sooo cute!

Karri said...

Awesome. I wish I got that excited about ANY of my outfits. :-)