1.10.2006

"I'm a Big Brother Now!!



Everett is such a wonderful Big Brother! His transition to being a big brother has been such a blessing from the Lord! When he came to see Mom and Reid in the hospital he ran up to Reid in his bassinet and said "My baby Reid is here!" And he has called him "my baby Reid" ever since. He loves Reid more than I have ever seen a child care about a baby. He is always worried about Reid being hungry, needing a "patsy" (pacifier), or being "too tired". Sometimes it is love to a fault though--we are constantly reminding him that he is too little to pick Reid up and carry him around, that he can't lay down on top of Reid, and that Reid doesn't eat food yet (as he tried to sweetly share his goldfish).
I can't wait to see how their relationship changes and grows over the years!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics. SO CUTE and sweet. Blogs are super fab. Keep it coming!

Anonymous said...

hi Matt and Kadie! This is just precious.. so fun to be able to keep up with y'all this way! I can't believe how big Everett is!!!! Time sure does fly by!!! Hope y'all are doing great and I'm looking forward to seeing new pics!

Anonymous said...

They are so cute. I am so lucky that I live so close and can see them grow up together.