7.18.2008

Fun at the sprinklers

This week Everett has been at KK and Papa's (Matt's parents) house, so Reid and I have had some fun "just Reid and Mommy time", as he likes to call it. We have gone to the water slide, painted pottery, watched a movie, had a picnic, played rocket ship--I have been to the moon and back so many times this week, and did you know that dinosaurs live on the moon? Ask Reid if you don't believe me!
This picture is from the sprinklers at a park near our house--it is such a fun thing to do on a HOT Charleston day.
Doesn't he look so cool in his googles? note--there is no standing water anywhere, hence no real need for "gobbles" except for the fabulous fashion statement....what can I say.....

2 comments:

natalie said...

I so love summer time pictures! That's awesome.

For some reason, I didn't realize you were in Charleston. That's where H and I honeymooned. We love Charleston.

I grew up in Savannah, so as a child, we took many day trips to Charleston--what a fun place!

Caroline and Rob said...

One word comes to mind when I see this picture - adorable! I love that crazy little man and his imagination.