11.17.2008

Oh where do i start.....?


It has been FOREVER since I have posted. Things have been crazy around here. But four football games, two birthdays, one wedding, and one chemo treatment later here we are.

My sister Caroline got married in October to Rob, and we had a great time at their wedding in Atlanta.
The boys each had a birthday. I will try to do a seperate post about those.
About the chemo treatment--amongst all the craziness of the month of October, my mom was diagnosed with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia. She started chemo a little over a week ago and found out great news from the doctor today! Her lymphocyte levels are back within the normal range (they were 38,000 and are now 4,800) and her platelets are up. This all means that the chemo is doing its job and that she could go into remission! Praise the Lord!!
Thanks so much for all your prayers!!
I am hoping to have some posts with updated pictures....but i wouldn't hold my breath if I were you......

5 comments:

The Tylers said...

OH Kadie...I am teary. I am so happy to hear the good news about your mom. Please know that you have a ton of people praying for you guys. By the way, that is an AWESOME picture!

The Family Senter said...

thats awesome Kadie!
rejoicing with you!

Jeanine said...

That's wonderful news about your mom!! Yay!!!

Chris Darling said...

Awesome news! Will continue praying.

PS - If this double posts, just delete one.

Unknown said...

What an incredible day with amazing news! I rejoice with you. Please send your sweet mom our love.

Andi