6.30.2009

Rylie's Room




Here are some pictures of Rylie's finished nursery--now all we need is for her to come!


view from the doorway...



changing table, dresser, and book shelf........
I have always wanted to have a shelf like that on the wall of my little girl's nursery. I had trouble finding one that I liked, so Matt made this one for me :) Isn't he the best!!

Her crib with the verse on the wall. We hope that she will grow up to know the Lord and love God's word!


This is definitely going to be my favorite place to be once baby girl arrives! I love the chair and pillow!

Cushion covers made by my friend Becky and the pillow and curtain were made by my friend Ebova.....aren't they so talented!!

5 comments:

Chris Darling said...

Looks beautiful. I especially like the verse on the wall. Hope she gets here soon! I know you guys are ready.

Ashley said...

nursery is adorable Kadie!!! I bet that was so fun after all the boys nursery's you've done. What is your due date again? I am counting down the days til July 31 for Ryder to be here...I am dying for him to come early..but prepared to go late(: Can't wait to hear for Riley's arrival!

The Tylers said...

Okay-You should send a picture into a magazine. I never thought I would see a nursey that I liked as much as Ellison's but I just did! It is beautiful!

Bethany said...

I love it, Kadie!!! All that is missing is your precious baby girl. love you!

julie said...

WOWIE!! First of all, I get excited whenever I see you blogging - bc I know you're not busy or anything!! ;) HA HA
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the nursery!! How adorable!! And hooray for the big brothers and all their latest and greatest as well! Hope you're doing well!!! Can't wait so see little Miss Riley.