7.29.2009

3 weeks old!


Rylie is three weeks old today and it is so hard to believe! She is growing and getting big SO fast! She now weighs 8 lbs 12 oz and is 22 inches long!! She has gained 1 and a half lbs and has grown 1 and a half inches in just three weeks. Needless to say, she is a great eater! I am so thankful that she is nursing great and sleeping great! She is sleeping 6 hour stretches at night and I am only having to get up once a night to feed her--woo hoo!
We are so thankful that she is here with us and she is such a blessing to our family!
We love you Rylie girl!

3 comments:

The Tylers said...

I am so glad things are going well and that you are getting SOME sleep! She is beautiful & I love the blue dress!

Bethany said...

Rylie is too precious! I can't wait to meet her. I LOVE Reid's comment about your tummy in the freezer. I was laughing out loud. Love yoU!

Ashleigh said...

Oh my! I didn't even know you were expecting again!!!! Was it not the HAPPIEST day of your life when you found out you were having a girl??? I never knew how much I wanted one until God gave me one. She's beautiful! I can tell by the picture how much the boys love her. So sweet.