4.06.2010

Air and Space Museum

We went to visit my grandmother in Tulsa, Oklahoma for Spring Break last week. We had a great time!
It was kind of cold and rainy while we were there, so one day we went to the Air and Space Museum. The boys LOVED it! We have several friends who are pilots in the Air Force and the boys kept pretending like they were Mr. Jeremy and Mr. Aaron. It was so cute. I kept asking them to fly me to Hawaii to see Mr. Aaron's wife but it didn't happen....sigh
Anyway, here are some cute pictures from the day!
Flying the plane


In the cockpit


Astronaut Reid

Astronaut Everett

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I'm SO loving the catch up posts on little laughlins! so fun that y'all went to tulsa! reid and everett are my favorite astronauts for sure. what do we see in the future for lil' miss rylie???
love y'all!
Lauren