3.04.2012

Earth Puzzle

E had his first science project this past week and he picked Earth.
They had to write a report and do a visual project. He made a puzzle with questions on the pieces and the answers underneath.



He worked really hard on it, and I think it turned out great!!


and for all of you wondering, I did really well pretty good with letting him do all the work himself. My OCD, prefectionist tendencies took a back seat to the wonderful, innocent creativity of his third grade mind. Oh who am I kidding--I practically had to tie my hands behind my back, and its really dangerous to let a third grader use an exacto knife by himself right? and the don't get me started with the handwriting......


1 comment:

Lauren said...

Great job, E! Haaaa, Kadie! You make me laugh so hard! I wish I had a little bit more OCD in my life!