1.18.2013

One Month


I can. not. believe. he is one month old already. I know everyone says that, but seriously. I just had him. I was just flying back from China 33 weeks pregnant. I just found out I was pregnant!
 The fourth one is different. I just want to stop time--just for a bit. And sit. And enjoy his sweet, littleness. 
Maybe when we get back overseas I will have the chance. But he will be even bigger then. sigh.

At one month he is getting into a good eat, play, sleep schedule. And is still being fought over by his siblings. Wonder when that will stop?

He weighs about 8 lbs! 

He is pretty alert, loves to look at lights
He does NOT love tummy time, but can hold his head up pretty well. 

He has been giving me 6 hour stretches most nights. SO thankful. I am trying not to expect it, but since I haven't napped once since he was born, night sleep is FABULOUS!!

We got his passport and sent off for his visa this week. Typical one month old things :)

We think he is starting to get his own little look. Still a lot like Reid though.

 
 

 

No comments: