5.21.2013

SSI


While we were in the States we spent a little bit of time at my mom's beach house in Saint Simons Island. One of my most favorite places on earth......... 

Knox spent a lot of time here........

Rylie stayed like this most of the time.....

 unless she was here......
and thank goodness Knox liked to do this because Rylie wanted to stay at the pool all.day.long. I think she is part beach bum---she might get that from me :)

practicing her letters in the sand

my friend and FABULOUS photographer Becky came down for an afternoon (pics from her fabulous session coming soon!) and Rylie LOVED playing with her oldest son Connor. He was so sweet to her and she cried when he left. I think she had a little bit of a crush :)


rylie also loved making new friends!

hanging with the big girls :)

No comments: