2.26.2009

And its a.....

healthy baby GIRL!! We are still in shock! I am dreaming of fun little pink things and can't wait to decorate the nursery! Matt is thrilled, but a little worried about the cost of all the cute little pink things I am dreaming of! The boys are very excited to have a little sister and are already talking about what they are going to teach her.

We are so thrilled that God ahs chosen to bless us with a little girl, and we can't wait to see how she adds to our family!

Please continue to pray for a healthy pregnancy. My placenta previa is gone--praise the Lord!-so I am cleared to go to China in April! We can not wait to go back to our ol' stomping ground!!

We are working on a name for Baby Girl, and no elastigirl and richietoirona are not on the top of the list! :) We will let you know as soon as we decide!


7 comments:

julie said...

I have been patiently WAITING for you to come back!!! CONGRATULATIONS I am sooo excited for you~! What a lucky lady to have two big brothers to keep her straight and protect her :)
And what's this with CHINA?? Girl, I need your EMAIL address!! We need to catch up. Hope you are feeling well and everything is just chugging right along! :) So happy for you all!! JULIE

Stephan & Mary said...

Congratulations!!! We just found out yesterday what we're having and it is NOT the gender I have been preparing for mentally. I have 3 more months to adapt as I'm nearly 29 weeks. Have fun! Girly clothes are so cute and fun. Thrift stores and consignment sales can cover a good deal of Matt's concerns.

Sally Brown said...

That is awesome and I couldn't be more thrilled! Can't wait to see you next Thursday.

The Duckworth Family said...

You will love having a baby girl! Congratulations!

laura said...

Hey Kadie,

So glad you commented on my blog cause it reminded me to come over and check your blog to see if you knew your baby's gender! I LOVE LOVE LOVE little girls :) and fun that you can visit China in April....

Laura

Stacy said...

Congratulations! Girls are so much fun and sweet. And yes, pink is becoming a favorite color again after so much blue. Keep us posted!

The Wiggins Family said...

Yay!! That is SO fun!!! Praise God for your placenta previa going away...and continued prayers for a healthy pregnancy. We will find out what we are having March 26th, but going to try to wait and open the envelope on April 3rd-my birthday! :) Will be a GREAT gift! :)
Take care!
Mary Elizabeth