7.18.2012

And of course....

the obligatory pictures on the beach. I don't know about you, but my family just loves taking these.
They acted like the camera might shoot spears at them....
So, this is what we got from the torture picture session.

Ry


Everett
(there wasn't even a postable one of Reid......)

the three littles......next summer there will be four.....
I'm sure the picture taking will be much easier then. sigh.

the fam

so this is the door to the boardwalk to the beach.
 I thought it would be fun to take a picture of the kids in front of it every summer to see how they've grown.
no one else seemed to want to sign up for annual picures......

one of my favorites and the only real smiles we got all night :)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love your family!!! Beautiful inside and out!!(: