8.20.2012

12 week update



Catch up post.....I'm actually 20 weeks now!


How far along? 12 weeks

Weight Gain? none so far. I've actually lost about 5 pounds. Probably all the time I've spent with my head in the toilet............

How big is baby? about 2 inches long and weighs about 1/2 ounce. Quite small to be causing my whole body to go into crazy mode :)


Sleep? I've been sleeping pretty well, falling asleep early, and can usually go back to sleep when I wake up to pee all. night. long


Maternity Clothes? Not yet. Shirts are a bit of a problem because everything I own is made for my flat chest, which is nothing close to flat these days.


Food cravings? cottage cheese, watermelon, and frozen yogurt


Food aversions? any meat, anything with a strong smell, pretty much anything but cottage cheese, watermelon and frozen yogurt.....


Symptoms? I have felt symptoms since week 6......the nausea is still going strong and zofran is my best friend. I also feel like I’m going to pass out every time I stand up too fast. Also, my hair is falling out like nothing I have ever seen. And without further detail, I will share that I now take fiber on a nightly basis, along with my prenatal vitamin and iron supplement. Apparently I need a medication organizer…


Doctor’s Appointment:? We had our 12 week appointment and ultrasound in Denver yesterday and all looked great! The ultrasound tech said "maybe it’s a boy!”


Movement? not yet


Belly Button? In


What am I looking forward to? not throwing up

What do I miss? my normal day to day life with the other kiddos.


Best Moment this week? watching our kids see our sweet little peanut on the ultrasound!





No comments: