8.20.2012

18 week Update


another catch up post.....




How far along? 18 weeks
Weight Gain? none so far. I've actually lost about 7 pounds. Probably all the time I've spent with my head in the toilet............

How big is baby? the size of a sweet potato

Sleep? I've been sleeping pretty well, falling not quite so asleep early, but have been waking up early in morning to throw-up.

Maternity Clothes? in that akward regular don't fit but maternity ones look ridiculous phase. Wearing all the loose fitting things I have :) Not to mention I don't have ANY maternity clothes because I got rid of all of mine because we were done. ha.
Food cravings? grapefruit, watermelon, and frozen yogurt. and I've been eating a lot of cheese and cereal because soon I won't be able to get it

Food aversions? getting MUCH better. still throwing up, but most of the time can eat in betweem without feeling sick--SCORE!

Symptoms? hair still falling out, still throwing up,

Doctor’s Appointment:? Had one last week and all looks good, after our little scare, it is always SO comforting to hear that sweet heartbeat! Had a surprise ultrasound and found out ITS A BOY!
Movement? some little flutters here and there.....

Belly Button? In

What am I looking forward to? moving back around the world to our house in a week! Can't wait to be settled and see our friends there!

What do I miss? my normal day to day life with the other kiddos. yep, still miss this. although it is getting a bit better maybe??

Best Moment this week? finding out God is blessing our family with another sweet boy!!

No comments: