9.08.2012

23 weeks



How far along? 23 weeks
Weight Gain? I've gained three pounds! So that only puts me down 4 from where I started. But I feel sure it is going to start piling on.........
How big is baby? the size of a grapefuit!
Sleep? Been sleeping pretty well! So thankful!

Maternity Clothes? Still in that akward regular don't fit but maternity ones look ridiculous phase, but have some maternity clothes that my sweet sister Caroline and sis-in -law Andi lent me :)
Food cravings? I have been eating a lot of apples and cereal. And I am patiently waiting for the clementines to come into season here.......I have seen some on the streets, but they are still pretty green :)
Food aversions? still better most days! I mean the smell of most foods cooked over here (especially on the streets) is not my favorite, but we can avoid by smelling a tea bag instead!
Symptoms? still throwing up......
Doctor’s Appointment?  Have one in two weeks in Hong Kong for another big ultrasound

Movement? He is moving around a lot now! mostly when I lie down to go to sleep at night :)

Belly Button? In--mine has never popped out with any of my pregnancies!

What am I looking forward to? Seeing our little guy again on the ultrasound in Hong Kong (and a fun girls trip to Hong Kong!)

What do I miss?  sleeping on my belly!!
Best Moment this week? all the kids getting to feel Knox moving around in my belly! So sweet! Rylie was especially in awe.....

No comments: