8.08.2013

Kitchen Makeover

 before picture of wall

 ok--that title is closer to what I was dreaming was going to happen than to what actually happened, but I am thankful anyway :)
Our kitchen is great and has lots of cabinets, but had NO counter space and only one working outlet. 
So we decided to take out the middle section of cabinets and put in counter tops and a couple of new outlets.

before view into kitchen

the crazy that was my eating area and kitchen for 4 days because things never quite go as planned around here :)

 They took out the top two rows of cabinets and then rehung the top ones.....
they took the cabinets we removed and hung them on one of our porches to use as extra storage space--score!

picture of finished product before we could put anything on it. I think it totally opens the kitchen up.

Final product!!
Pretty good makeover for under $100---happy birthday to me :)

No comments: