10.08.2012

Not quite Intown Quilters......

(for those of you not in Atlanta, Intown Quilters is one of my FAVORTE little places to buy fabric)
So we have a fabric market here. It is next to several other markets. It is about 6 square city blocks. It has so much random stuff!

like gigantic stuffed animals. Pretty sure they supply Costco with theirs.


Random fans, ribbon, kind of like tissue paper, frames
(and my friend Wendy)

this aisle has buttons, ribbon, hot glue guns, linings, mesh, twine, findings, elastic, etc.

and here's some yarn.
I wish these were scratch and sniff pictures. Because you might be throwing up now. The bathroom--if I can even call it that--smells SO bad you can literally smell it a block away. And there are guys who go up the aisles selling food around lunch time. Not yummy smelling food. And then people spit on the floor--or on you, as they mosey about. And they might even blow their nose on the ground for you to step in. If you are lucky.
It is quite a trip out there--pretty much takes up your whole day. And since I am back on bed rest, I will be wandering the aisles no more :(
But I did get some stuff last time I was there and will hopefully show you some of the creations I make with that stuff soon!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I love how tu write. I feel like I'm ther with you. Yuck,!