12.01.2012

34 weeks


How far along?
34 weeks

Weight Gain?
I'm up to about 15 pounds now!

How big is baby?
around 5 and a half pounds

Sleep?
I am having trouble falling back asleep when I wake up in the middle of the night....which I often do! Ry is still waking up at night from jet lag---sigh.

Maternity Clothes?
yep!

Food cravings?
I was so excited about coming back to the states and the food options, but I haven't really wanted anything fun :( Have eaten some cheese--to fatten up the baby of course ;)

Food aversions?
still meat.

Symptoms?
still throwing up, heartburn, everything has started stretching--having lots of hip and back pain.....lovely third trimester things :)

Doctor’s Appointment?
Well, I will now be going twice a week to see this little guy! my fluid dropped a little, so we are keeping a close eye on him!

Movement?
He is moving around all the time now!

Belly Button?
In--mine has never popped out with any of my pregnancies!

What am I looking forward to?
Matt and the boys coming home!! One more week! A month is a long time of single parenting 8 months pregnant. I don't know how you military mamas do it!

What do I miss?
sleeping throught the night, but I guess I should get used to it :) Also, running. This week I have especially missed it---can't wait to get back to it! SO thankful for this little guy, but I am ready to have my body to myself again!

Best Moment this week?
I haven't updated in 5 weeks--so I have several best moments :) God's grace on Rylie and me while we flew home. A fun surprise shower. And getting to Summerville for a really quick visit with friends. SO good for my heart.

No comments: